Our fishing/lodging packages book up early in the season. Contact us early to reserve your dates! IF you are traveling with non-anglers, we offer packages for Bear Viewing, Water Taxi to Kayak, Sightseeing Tours and Meal Packages for the 'all-inclusive' preferred traveler.
Our Package Pricing: April, May, and September
• 5 Days Fishing/ 6 Nights Lodging: $1,800.00
• 4 Days Fishing/ 5 Nights Lodging: $1,500.00
• 3 Days Fishing/ 4 Nights Lodging: $1,200.00
• 2 Days Fishing/ 3 Nights Lodging: $800.00
Our Peak Season Packages (June 1st - August 31st):
• 5 Days Fishing/ 6 Nights Lodging: $2,100.00
• 4 Days Fishing/ 5 Nights Lodging: $1,700.00
• 3 Days Fishing/ 4 Nights Lodging: $1,300.00
• 2 Days Fishing/ 3 Nights Lodging: $900.00
Winter King Salmon October-March
1 day fishing 2 nights lodging: $350
All rates are per person and based on double occupancy.
For non-fishing guests, please add $75.00 per night.
Fishing Trips - Description and Rates
Included in package:
Full Day Halibut Fishing: This signature fishing trip targets Alaskan Halibut in Cook Inlet and Kachemak Bay. This is about a 6-8 hour deep sea fishing trip. The ideal season for Halibut fishing is late April through mid-September though we have caught them out of season. This trip targets 1 halibut of any size and a 2nd halibut 28" or under per annual regulations.
Full Day Salmon: This trip targets King Salmon trolling within 30 miles of the Homer Harbor. In total, this is a 6-8 hour trip including drive time to the fishing grounds. We offer salmon fishing year round! Silver Salmon are on the menu as well during their run which typically begins mid-July to mid-August. Limits are based on location fished and salmon species running and our goal is to limit out on your wild-caught fresh-is-best fishing!
Rockfish add $30/person/day to your Salmon Trip
What makes these trips, even better? We can add Rock Fish to the trip making it an 8-10 hour trip drift jigging for a variety of species over pinnacles that terrace the ocean floor. Limits vary per species and this can be the most exciting experience for a fast-action angler. Subject to season availability.
Combination or Trophy fishing trips add $55/person/day to your Halibut Trip
-Saltwater Combination Trip: This is an 8-10 hour trip targeting a variety of salmon including the prized King Salmon (Chinook) all year long and Silver Salmon (Coho) mid July through mid August.
-Trophy Day: This trip is legendary. Time fishing is maximized on this trip using faster boats to go farther. Often exceeding 8-10 hours of prime fishing, we will venture out towards the gulf of Alaska anchoring up near beautiful uninhabited islands. This is typically where we catch our largest halibut (of course not guaranteed). This trip will exercise your arm muscles and we elaborate on the "1 Halibut of ANY SIZE" provision here! Time spent on the Trophy Fish can be well worth it as the 2019 season leader was 215 pounds from these grounds. We can add Rock Fish to this trip for an additional $25 more (on top of the $55 trophy upgrade)—making it an 10-12 hour 'bucket list' trip.
Call to Discuss additional upgrade options:
We Also Provide:
• Stunning scenic views so make sure to bring your camera!
• All bait and tournament grade tackle is provided.
• All of your fishing days will be guided by our clean, friendly, knowledgeable, licensed Captains.
• Let us know your time frame and we will let you know what’s hot and what’s not.
Not Included in Our Packages:
• Shipping Your Catch
• Lunch (can be ordered in advance)
• Alaska Fishing License • Fish Processing/Freezing
• Air Fare
• Car Rental/Transfers